I suppose I must lead a pretty dull life. After reading other blogs my life seems fairly uninteresting. I did get a snapshot of Elaina being Elaina. Please someone tell me what is up with the smoochie faces these kids are doing????? I am hoping by taking this picture I can someday remind Elaina how silly she looked when she was younger.
This past weekend while the kids were gone Scott and I got to go on our date night. Yippee! A complete night out to eat and then to Lowe's for plants, shrubs and flowers. We were busy all afternoon Saturday putting some azaleas, begonia's, ferns, and some groundcover. Now today it is like 30 something degrees outside. I will just die if all of this dies!!! We have been working so hard in the yard trying to get it all in tip top shape. I am so ready for some warmer weather. I have about 2 more weeks before ending this spring semester of classes. I am so happy! Now I will be down to the two summer sessions and then the fall. Also, we are all counting the days down until summer vacation to Destin. Anyone know of any good eating places???? I get to go this weekend with Scott on one of his business trips to Vicksburg. Actually I have to work in south Mississippi Friday and then will join him that night. Mom and dad are going to keep the kids. So keep them in your prayers, LOL. I will be spending most of the time catching up on the papers I have to write while Scott is in his meetings. I guess it isn't much of a weekend getaway huh? I will try to blog some more later. Hopefully I will get some good pics of our yard. Then next week we will be getting Elaina's birthday gathering planned. She wants to have some girls over to spend the night. We are going to have a Hannah Montana party of course. Now that she has informed me that all the Dora stuff she has is for kids. Dora has now been booted and replaced by Hannah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will be glad when the warmer weather is here to stay. Can't wait to see the pictures of you yard work. My bulbs are coming up but I can't remember what I planted. I hope you have a good weekend getaway. There are tons of good places in Destin to eat. If you have a place to cook, I would just buy some fresh seafood and cook sometimes (if you like to cook).
I am sure we will be having lots of sandwiches, LOL. I am allergic to seafood so that is out for me
:( if the weather is pretty today I hope to plant my gardenias and the rest of my azaleas.
Post a Comment