Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another temporary office

Since the tornado in February the workplace is rather hectic. I have to share one office and one desk with 2 other counselors. Needless to say, it is getting pretty tense. Today we were able to go to our new temporary worksite, the old Walmart. It is not the ideal place, but I am glad I get my own desk again. I was also happy to see some of the items that were saved from the building before they demolised the remains. We started trying to get together all our belongings and get our stations in order the best we could. I came across the CD of our vacation last summer. The monkey pictures got me tickled all over again. I thought I would share them with you guys. I was on the phone a long time with Brandon last night. Needless to say, he is a little on the angry side, so keep him in your prayers please. It is hard to hear this in his voice and not be there face to face to try to help him through this time. Also, my mom, you know how she worries!!!!


I hope that this afternoon the weather will be nice. I am so excited about getting my yard all landscaped. I didn't know I would enjoy it that much. It is actually pretty good therapy.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Elaina!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!!