Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Week

This past week has been rather busy. Elaina's birthday was yesterday. She is now 8 and proud of it. She was a bit sassy all day. Since we are having the slumber party Friday night for her, we will be doing the big party then. Last night I got her a cake shaped like a poodle that she has been eyeing for sometime. So we all split this little cute cake last night. Scott's parents and brother came down to give her gifts and she enjoyed opening her cards from the mail as well. Scott and I have been working in the yard. I am going to try to put these pictures on here. I realize my flowers and plants have a long way to go. I have enjoyed putting them out anyway. Also, last night we were involved in a science project for Rachel's class. Next, we have a history one for her and for Garett. Fun, Fun, Fun! Softball season has kicked off also. Rachel had 2 games this past Saturday. They won one and lost one. I want to thank my parents for coming last weekend and staying with the kids. Scott had a meeting in Vicksburg and I in Jackson. So I joined him after Friday for the weekend. The kids were so spoiled while I was gone. I think they are disappointed that Gran had to go back home. Elaina especially since she gets to crawl in the bed with Gran and Big Daddy when they have her. She also spoiled them with treats from the store so they were pretty happy about that as well. This week I have been trying to wrap up some of my cases with the local schools. I have to get these complete by the end of May. This can be hard to juggle with college going on too. Finals are next week then I get to start again with two more classes.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Good luck with finals! I love your house pictures. It looks so peaceful. I miss having trees and a big yard, not neighbors 5 feet from you on both sides....

MJN6 said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Hope you do well on your finals. We are almost finished here.