Monday, January 21, 2008

MLK Day

I have the day off for MLK day. Oh, the benefits of working for the state. Of course, Scott has off too. We had to come to Helena to pick up Garett and Elaina today. They have been in Arkansas for the long weekend. I am ready to get them back. It is amazing how much you think you want the peace and quiet and then miss them terribly when they are gone. So, today I am trying to catch up on the discussion boards with school. Boy, this semester is busy, busy, and more busy. Scott and I enjoyed watching the game last night. Thank goodness Eli and the Giants won. Scott would have just had a horrible day if his Ole Miss boy didn't pull it off. LOL. Personally, I would have rather watched Peyton. LOL. Take care all and talk to you later.

1 comment:

sara jackson said...

We were glad that Eli won too!!