Friday, January 4, 2008

Starting to blog!

We'll this is a first. I got this idea of blogging from my cousins and a couple of friends. Seems to be pretty neat and an excellent way to communicate and send pictures. I am so glad we have reached 2008. Last year seemed pretty stressful for the majority of people that I know so I am hoping this year will prove to be better. I hope I can also figure out how to put pictures and all on this thing. I still am pretty green on such things I suppose. Hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

MJN6 said...

So glad you have joined us in the blogging world. I hope this will be a way that we can stay in closer touch with each other. Our lives are way too busy. Love you,
Aunt Mary Jo

Summer said...

Yeah! I am glad to see you started a blog. Just make sure to update it regularly :-) As far as the slide shows go, I go to www.slide.com and you can upload pictures for a slide show then you just get the code and copy it into a new post.