Monday, January 7, 2008
Back to the routine!
We'll I now have the kids back and school has resumed today. They were ever so excited about getting up and going this morning. Yeah Right!!!! It appears while they have been gone they have gotten into a habit of staying up late and sleeping late and eating lots and lots of junk food. So now they are back at mean ole mom's again with this rigid schedule and meals that are not out of a Quick Stop somewhere. LOL. Garett has gained a few pounds but will lose it rather quickly this week, as I am sure Scott will have them loading and unloading wood for the fireplace. Elaina, has got Hanna Montana overload. She is a mess. Rachel has cleaned out her closet and we may never find her again. The loads of clothes that we now have to seperate and go through. At least she will now have some room in her closet now. For a very short while I am sure. She has drama everyday of her life. Remember being 13, and all that drama???? I did have a good visit with my parents this weekend. We went down Saturday after Scott got off of work. We stayed the night and mom went with me Sunday afternoon to pick up Garett and Elaina. Elaina had already given me orders to bring Gran, Mrs. Connie, or Mrs. Jennifer but no men! I guess she wasn't considering Garett a man since he was coming back with us as well. I have 14 students coming in today so it shall be full of adventure. I just love Mondays! I start school again on Wednesday. A whole new semester of read, read, read, and read. It feels good outside today so maybe the kids will be able to play outside this afternoon after school. Last night they all got out and jumped on the trampoline a while before going to bed. We'll everyone have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment