Wednesday, February 6, 2008
What a day!
After the superbowl win, Go ELI, Oxford was in high spirits. Now that a tornado came through last night that has changed. I now have no office to go to! I will be on administrative leave until further notice. I thank the Lord I was not in the office when it came through. It could have been so much worse. So, now I guess I will have extra time for homework and housework. The problem is some of my school books are now somewhere between Oxford and who knows where. I called my grandparents to check on them. Of course, they had been on the phone all day. I told them that they are truly loved. Everybody wanted to check and make sure they were alright. I hope that nobody had any damage to their homes and all. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad yall are okay! That stinks about your books, but that the Lord you were not at work.
Post a Comment