Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Away from home :)
We'll tonight I am in Jackson MS. I had to come to Jackson on business with work. I actually am glad I got to come. A whole full night of no cooking, following up on homework, baths, settling arguments, and finding whatever Scott has lost. HA! I am sure my cell will be ringing shortly though from someone on the homefront. Hope everybody is doing well. Tomorrow night Elaina has a program at school. She was elected the Terrific Kid of the month by her teacher. She has a little program at school where she gets to sing and get a certificate. She is so excited about it. I will try to take some pics and post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your peace and quiet!! Turn the cell phone off. They will survive.
Post a Comment