Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trip to Boston

I am just now getting around to posting a few pics from the trip to Bradford. Scott and I are in Boston this week for his NALC convention. All I can say is that I am not in Mississippi anymore, LOL. I do miss the southern hospitality I know that. The sites are great and we have walked for miles and miles which is pretty good for me! I still have a great deal of things planned to do but am not sure we will make it all or not. We plan on heading to Rhode Island one day this week to see his cousin Scarlet. Stacy will be joining us later in the week. So far the weather hasn't been to bad and this motel is really nice. Right now I am waiting on Scott to finish with his assembly today so we can head out for more sight seeing. I just completed my class for the week online. I was glad to hear mom got to meet with Uncle Norman for dinner last night. Sorry I didn't get to my email in time to give you the cell number. Since I am allergic to seafood it has been interesting for me to find different things to eat around here. I do appreciate the way the big cities are split up into divisions and am extremely fond of the little Italy north end. My goodness, I love italian. There are so many Irish pubs here which is not really my thing. I was telling Elaina about the whale watching tours here similar to the dolphin tours of Florida. Remember the ordeal with Garett and the shark? When I told Elaina about the whales she said, "dang, how far did you swim out there?" Gotta love that kid! Garett is waiting on his red sox jersey and Rachel is blowing up the cell with all kinds of plans of going here and there for the next couple of weeks until school starts. She has quite the social calendar. I remember those days :) MOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Meme and Papaw Happy Anniversary, Samuel Congratulations, and I am not exactly what to say to The Georgia Norman's on the departure of Sara and Ryan and the kids. Best of luck to all! Mom and dad have an upcoming anniversary too! Papaw, even though you thought I was 40 years old, and I am NOT they will be married 40 years next month. See, I still have a couple more years to go, geeZ! I will try to post some more pictures soon of the historical landmarks we have visited as well as the tour we will be going on of Fenway parka nd the garden where the celtics play ball. The NY Yankees are coming here this weekend so we really need to get in most of what we want to do between now and then. I know it is going to be hectic around here this weekend. Take care and love to all.

3 comments:

MJN6 said...

Well you are getting to be the world traveler. I am so glad you all are getting to visit all these neat places. You know ATL has a lot to see too and we will soon be "empty nesters" again. Congrats on finishing another class. I know you are glad. I can't believe you are going to be 40 in November!!! WOW I am getting old. Love you Aunt Mary Jo

Summer said...

Wow! Looks like you are having fun. Eat some good food for me. We ate a really good hamburger up there at a dive near Harvard, but I can't remember the place. Enjoy!!

Missy said...

No, I will be 38 in November. Papaw thought I was already 40. I was giving him a hard time. Especially since mom and dad are just hitting their 4oth anniversary this year. LOL