Monday, July 28, 2008
Back home!
I am finally back in God's country. The trip was fun but I have to say I am glad to be back to my routine. We did see a great deal of the Boston area by foot, plane, subway, and train. We went to Rhode Island and visited with Scott's cousin Scarlett and that was fun as well. Such pretty sites but need a very deep pocketbook for most places. Unfortunatly when we left for Kingston RI on Friday night the ticket clerk gave us tickets for the Kingston MA train not Kingson RI. SO we spent about 3 hours on the trip getting back and forth until we got to the right place. How frustrating. Then the conductor said that it happens just about every week in the summer. HELLLLOOOO, please give people the correct information before selling them a ticket. Scott was antsy for the last two days to get back. His OCD kicked in big time so I was ready to get back home before I lost it with him, LOL. By the end of the week we had figured out where everything was located in town. All I need to add to that is why do men never ask for directions????? Or admit when they are lost??? We took a train over to Salem and that was quite different indeed. It only rained one of the 8 days we were there so that was pretty awesome. In fact, it was raining in Memphis when we landed yesterday. I suppose we broght it home with us. If we did that is great because our yard and flowers need the water badly. Now I am back home and back in the routine. I am pretty caught up on laundry and waiting now on the kids to return so we can prepare for school. I can't believe it starts next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you all had a good time. Love you MJN
Hi Scott I'm confused coz I didn't figure out wich is the God's city.
Please tell me to considere it 4 my vacations. Mile
mile1323@gmail.com
Post a Comment