Friday, September 4, 2009
Why can't I have just one weekend to enjoy?????
We'll I am looking forward to seeing my babies this afternoon. However; I am sitting on edge wondering IF there will be something else pop up that will keep them from me. I am so sick of all this drama! Now, there is more crap stewing from Jeff trying to get his new lawyer now to dismiss the present Dr. from our case. ONLY BECAUSE she is doing the job right and sees that there is no problem what so ever. Just another tactic to delay me the right to my babies again! This is so unfair! Presently, I am waiting to see if I will have permission to keep them until Tuesday morning so that I can take them to the Dr. myself, since Jeff doesn't appear to want to abide by the order himself. Oh, and waiting on a motion of contempt, for the 50 millionth time to be issued! This is a nightmare. Somebody wake me up! I so hope that everything goes through and this weekend will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment