Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This week :0

Boy this week has really gotten off to a bad start. I failed to remember to post on one of my discussion boards by Sunday night. Also, I had a quiz due yesterday that I would have not taken had one of my classmates not reminded me. I am losing it people! Bad, Bad day at work as well. Some of the people I work with AAHHHHH! It reminds me why ignorant people should not breed! Okay, I have vented some now. I have posted some more pics from vacation. That is probably gonna be it until my next adventure. On a positive note, I have managed to grow some plants and flowers without killing them. I have actually got some gardenia blooms and my roses are doing nicely too. Yippee!

2 comments:

sara jackson said...

Hope your week improves!! I just love it when my roses are blooming.

MJN6 said...

Nothing like a good Monday to start the week off. Hope things are looking upward tomorrow. Love you. Aunt Mary Jo