Thursday, June 5, 2008
A new semester
We'll today starts the second summer session. It appears to be a difficult road ahead for me too. So please praY! I am missing Garett and Elaina already. They are in Arkansas and I am sure they are having a good time. I just miss them being here. My buddies Connie and Teresa are planning to come spend this weekend with me for a girls night out. I am so looking forward to this. Keep up the faith everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the sweet card. It made my day!! Glad we got to see yall. And we enjoyed Scott's stories! I appreciate all the prayers I can get. Good luck with the summer semester. Mine starts July 2nd!
Looks like you guys had a blast at the game. I am so jealous. I just have to get back that way to make one of those games. Scott is an avid story teller too, btw! LOL, glad he didn't bore you to death. Enjoy the time off of school.
Post a Comment