Friday, July 17, 2009
I have hope!
Well yesterday was the first time in almost a year that Scott and the children have been in the same room!!! It is a shame it has taken this long to make this happen, but I know in the end the truth will come out and this will hopefully all be behind us. The visit went well and I think it actually went better than all of us had anticipated that it would. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this is a good thing, we are all smiles today in high hopes for continued progress. The children are with mom and dad today and dad is taking them to St. Charles today I believe to a museum or something to get out and about. I will joing them after work today.... I love them so much. I hope everyone is having a good day and has a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment