Monday, March 31, 2008

Garett's 11th Birthday

We celebrated Garett's 11th birthday yesterday. I think he had a really good time. We had planned to do some things outside but it rained. We did the best we could inside. Gran and Big Daddy came over for the party. Garett's buddies Jonathan and Emily came so I am sure that he loved this even more. He was surprised with his Fantastic Four figures. He had already got some clothes earlier so he didn't know he was getting additional things. Elaina is next, I can't believe she will be 8 next month. I am going to post what little pictures I have from Easter on here as well. I am not a great picture taker as you can probably see. Somehow, in our house the pictures come out so weird with either really bright backgrounds or dark. The kids had a good time upstairs in the kids room playing the WII. ALso, daddy seems to be improving so that is great.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Garett!! Looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of months.

sara jackson said...

Happy Birthday, to you, Garett!! I can't believe that you are already 11 years old. Hope you have a special day. Looks like you had a fun birthday.